Just Click On The Video Link Below
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 small (about 170g each) chicken breast fillets, each cut into 2 thin fillets
- 2 tbs roughly chopped mint leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 1 baby cos, leaves separated, finely shredded
- 1/2 punnet (about 80g) snow pea sprouts, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- Place the chicken, mint, chilli and 1/2 tbs of oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat chicken.
- Place a large non-stick frypan over high heat. When hot, add the chicken in batches. Cook for 2 minutes on one side and 1 minute on the other or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile: toss the shredded lettuce, snow pea sprouts, and spring onion in a large bowl with the vinegar, remianing tbs of oil, salt and pepper.
Divide the salad and chicken among plates and serve immediately.
It's That Time Again....Cocktail Friday!!
Cathie, Colette and Jen....with Charlie....xx