- 1 quantity Basic pancakes (see easy peasy Pancake recipe below)
- 1/2 bunch English spinach, trimmed, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 100g Greek-style feta, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk all pancake ingredients together in a bowl until all the lumps are out and its nice and smooth.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve with the salsa dressing (see below) on top and add the Avocado last to keep it fresh, and a vibrant colour to the dish....enjoy!
Ingredients: 2 ounces Frangelico
1/2 ounce grenadine
1/2 ounce Kahlua
1 cherry or Hershey kiss
Directions: Combine Frangelico and grenadine in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until foamy. Strain into a chilled martini glass and top with Kahlua. Garnish with a cherry or kiss!...Mwaah!