Ingredients (serves 4)
- 750g green prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 slices white bread
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup dill sprigs
- 1/2 cup oregano leaves
- olive oil cooking spray
- rocket salad and lime wedges, to serve
- 3/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Using a sharp knife, cut prawns along back from top to tail (do not cut all the way through). Remove vein and open prawns flat. Place prawns and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Turn prawns to coat.
- Place bread, parsley, dill and oregano in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large plate. Coat prawns, 1 at a time, in herb crumbs, pressing on with your fingers. Place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Make lime mayonnaise: Place mayonnaise, lime rind, 1 tablespoon lime juice, garlic and worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue plate on medium heat. Spray prawns with oil. Barbecue prawns for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Serve with lime mayonnaise, rocket salad and lime wedges.
“But the real extravagance is an 11-carat white diamond ring - which can be found at the bottom of the glass.