SOMETHING TO PONDER ON THIS EASTER...
What would you change about your home? We think its a constant evolvement, but sticking with the basics you can make nuances of change.
Here's a bit of inspiration and some food for thought over the Easter break.
Creating a calm, relaxed personal retreat space with Oasis
The Archive range is a mixture of quirky 50's and 60's images and illustrations creating a fun edge for those who like to mix it up....by Andrew Martin
'Between Black and White' by Chivasso creates a fresh contemporary feel, introducing strong graphics in a clean bold colour palette.
....and dont forget the trimmings.....
Whatever the look...We Make Your Vision a Reality
Just a snippet of what is available and at our fingertips here at Charcoal Interiors....
Phone 07 38526002 or visit us at 59 Doggett Street. Newstead.
We are loving.....
Website Lost At E Minor right now... This is a hub of inspiration and creative thought for those into photography, music, fashion, art, design, food, film and more. From macro photography of coffee beans (in this weeks edition...) to amazing three-dimensional street art by Edgar Mueller (see below).
Lost At E Minor is a must-go-to web destination for your Easter break.
IT WOULDNT BE EASTER WITHOUT......
And....heres the best chocolate pudding recipe EVER! Happy Easter!
Origin of image unsure but please contact me for full credit and link to your info...
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Melted butter, to grease
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Thickened cream, to serve
- 155g (3/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a 1.5L (6-cup) capacity ovenproof dish with melted butter to lightly grease.
- Combine the flour, sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Make a well in the centre. Combine the milk, butter and egg in a large jug. Gradually pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until well combined. Pour into the prepared dish and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
- To make the chocolate sauce, sift the sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl. Sprinkle over the pudding mixture in the dish. Gently pour the boiling water over the cocoa mixture.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes or until a cake-like top forms and a skewer inserted halfway into the centre comes out clean. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Serve with thickened cream, if desired....or we prefer to serve with a good quality vanilla icecream....yum!
WE'RE A DAY EARLY....ITS COCKTAIL THURSDAY!!
Well, it just wouldnt be Easter without a crackingly chocolatey cocktail recipe, and boy, do we have a great one for you this year. The Easter Fudge Slide Cocktail is all kinds of deliciousness in a glass.
EASTER FUDGE SLIDE COCKTAIL
Pour each ingredient into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.
Serve in: cocktail glass
Wishing you all a fabulous Easter break. If the weather here holds up in Brisbane, then its going to be a glorious holiday.
The Charcoal Team...Colette, Cathie and Jen xxx